Thank you Artistry by Adele for nominating me for this award! Just like you, I was unaware that this award existed. What a great way to connect people in the blogging community.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person(s) who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
So here it is….
7 things about me:
- I’ve been carrying around some type of camera (disposable,digital, video, film) since I was a little girl.
- Ace of Base radio is my favorite channel on Pandora. What?! You know you love them too 🙂
- At one point in high school there was no white space on my walls. It was completely covered ceiling to the floor with pictures and posters.
- Speaking of high school….I was nominated senior year for prom court. I didn’t win. I was such a nerd in HS so I’m not really sure how I got nominated??
- I sing in my car. REALLY loud. Sometimes I forget that my windows are down.
- If I could have any occupation in the entire world, I would be a singer in a band. It’s a shame I am tone deaf!
- I’m truly interested in each and every person in my life. Tell me your story! I love listening.
Below are some truly versatile blogs that I enjoy on the reg:
I decided to only post 10 blogs that I really truly LOVE and follow. ENJOY!
-This is hands down my favorite blog to look at. Whitney’s photography captures the true beauty of people and their relationships.
just a little brit
– Brittany blogs about everything she does! She’s always keeping herself busy with fun activities and sharing her thoughts with the blogging commmunity!
artistry by Adele
– She’s been all over the globe and has the undeniable ability to capture beautiful moments in time with her photography. She’s also a great cook with tempting recipes on her blog!
– A blog about “writing” literally! Each post has the word “write” in it. Very interesting!!
California Yoga Sport
– One of my best friends lacey has really made a name for herself. She has started her own business, is the star of a popular Advil commercial, and is a major success! Follow her blog/vlog and she will teach you how to stay healthy; body and mind!
Threaded Films \”The Fray\”
– If you are in love with LOVE as much as I am you will fall head over heels for this blog. Threaded Films has a blog called “They Fray” and are constantly posting trailers and short clips of the wedding videos they are working on. They are AMAZING.
– My high school yearbook teacher!! She’s one of the reasons I am so in love with photography! She is so talented. Check her out!
The Girl In the Lens
– Such a clever and captivating blog. She describes her blog as “a life told through fashion”. Check it out to keep up with what’s happening on the fashion front.
Cosmos and Cleats
– Chelsea is a genius! With football season just starting up and baseball in full swing, I would be in the dark without her blog!! Chelsea’s blog is for the ladies that want to know about sports from a girl’s point of view. It’s very informative check it out!